Sunday, November 13, 2011

Your Fucking Ugly too SIR!!!!!

i have to laugh at this now.  i know you may be shocked to hear that i have said this not only to my former Sirs but as well as to Master Chuck!  i can hear the audible gasp coming threw the Internet right now as you speak!!


what you don’t know is that it is actually an order that is given to me (and a few others) that if Master Chuck or others in the family called me “your ugly” i am to respond right back with "Your Fucking Ugly too...... Sir!" 

there is a method to Master Chucks madness ... *EG*

i always known it was to accept who i am , as well as knowing that i was good looking.  You see, as of right now, i call  myself Bigfootcub on various sights.  There is NOTHING about me that is small.... big belie, big head, very tall, big coc..... feet. :D
Being 500 lbs, 6’4, size 16-18 feet....there is nothing normal about me physically.  And for that reason, i felt really ugly.  What compounds it even more is that i stress eat...a lot!!  One point in my depression, i went to McDonalds and ordered 2 Supersized Big Mac meals. When i got home, i ate all of it..... and still felt hungry.


Tonight, something happened!!

i saw in the mirror someone good looking. And in a bit of a shock, realized it was me.... and for the first time, i never looked away... i kept looking....staring.  i noticed how my faced looked when i smiled. i notice the shape of my face, and that i was loosing weight in my face.  i was utterly amazed, and in the moment, i set a goal for myself.  This is a very personal goal for me, i am not even going to tell Master Chuck about this goal.  i want to do this for myself, and no one else.


i can’t wait till the next family member who tells me i am ugly.... EG

No comments:

Post a Comment