Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daddy!


During my trip up to Master Chuck’s, i spent a lot of time in service.  Towards the end the need for affection was really strong. However, in my head, i thought i shouldn’t tell Sir this because it wasn’t my place to say this.  

Fortunately, Sir and i talked for a bit, and i asked for a hug.  When i did i broke down.  He asked me why i broke down.  i explained that my dad and i never had a great relationship, and there was no physical affection by him.... yet when i get affection by Sir, it meant that a Masculine figure in my life that is guiding me like a Father is being affectionate.

As i was talking to him, Sir was rubbing and grabbing the back of my neck.  The physical aspect of this is that like a dog.  The mother Dog would nibble the back of the pup’s neck to move them and to comfort them.


Since then, my view of my mentor (Master Chuck) is that not only as a Mentor but also as a Father Figure.  In the past year that i have been involved with Sir, i felt i have grown as a man.  Like a boy turning into a man should be.


This was also a great experience to learn that Dominant Men can have several roles.... Master, Daddy, Sir, Dog Trainer, Pig Slopper, etc.......  and i love that fact that in a Dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment