Saturday, August 20, 2011

Unexpected Affection


Surprising me is very hard to do, especially due to the way i grew up.  my mind is very logical and i usually can guess things.  i also have this uncanny knack of finding things out without really knowing it.

When i am surprised, it usually shocks me to the core, and it means a lot to me.

An example of this was when i turned 30.  i was not looking forward to it and i felt like i had not accomplished anything in my life, i had not achieved a primary relationship, and i was in a job that i hated.  

However my parents surprised me.  They had invited my extended bio family to my parent's house, and had a surprise birthday party for me! i could not believe that  they were there for me, and i had a good time. 

i also planned to see Sir Scott and Sir Iain on my birthday weekend.  Unfortunately, i was told Sir Iain was going to be away for a business trip that weekend.  Needless to say i was bummed, but happy i could get to Canada.  So i arrived on Friday and spent time with Sir Scott.  The next day around noon, we went to Northbound Leather.  As i was sitting down, Sir Scott told me to close my eyes.  i did and felt someone putting a cap on my head.  When i opened them, there was Sir Iain beaming.  Not only that, i was given my first piece of Earned Leather....a boy cap.  

After that, we went to O’Grady's, where i was  given my next birthday present - the start of my bootblack kit and lessons by black, boy joe, boy alex, cub, and BooBoo!!!! Ever since then, i learned to be a bootblack and a DAMN good one!!!!

At the end of my recent trip, someone i really respect and i find very hot said that i give good head.  i did a double take.  This person and i rarely play, and when we do, i feel he is doing it just to please me, and not out of his pleasure.  So this shocked me.  A few hours later, he kissed me.  Not just a peck on the cheek, not a quick peck on the lips.....but full on several minute French kiss.  WHIMPER.  In the span of two hours,  my world was rocked by these two instances. Not only was i was surprised, but was given validation of how he cares about me....and i still am blushing over this.

i do my best to let surprises happen, but if you truly surprise me, you make my day and rock my world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment