Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The “WHY” shackles


During my week with Sir, we did do some play as well as serving Master Chuck.  One of the things that plagues me is my mind tends to spin, and during those times, my head starts to think... “WHY?”  Why me?  Why do i need to do this, etc...  Unfortunately, this affects not only my service to Sir, but it also affects my experience of service and the utter joy that play can bring.

So, during a play session, i just let go..... i say my thoughts of “WHY” as shackles and released them.   OMG!  i turned into hyper sensation bottom.... every experience i got was pure pleasure.  

This is just another example where i just need to relax and focus on the reason i am here in the moment rather then worry what will happen next.... otherwise i will miss out in an experiences i will never forget!

2 comments:

  1. The mind can enslave you or set you free. I am very glad you chose the latter.
    MC

    ReplyDelete