Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting what you need


Getting what you need
           
Well, here we are again, spring is around the corner, and i for one CANNOT WAIT!!!!!  This blog entry is about getting what  you need.

Last October, i was given the privilege of having my first visit with Master C on a 1-1 basis.  In my head, i was thinking of all the possibilities that can be done..... BDSM wise.  Will i be spanked black and blue.... will i be tie down and stomped on..... will i get my first long session of CBT which i know turns Sir on..... the mind went to endless opportunities.

When i first got there, i was very nervous and almost messed up the greeting i was supposed to greet Master C with.  And i was nervous for a wile.  i wanted this opportunity for a long time, and did not want to fuck it up.


During the weekend, we talked, we ate, we swam, i ate his ass, i sucked his cock....the normal things :-)  But was wondering why i was not experiencing any BDSM.

One of the last nights, Master C and i were in the chairs talking and relaxing, and he turned to me, and touched my cheek in a way that shook my core.  i broke down.  He asked me why i broke down.  the reason was that i don’t get touched that way, and the way i was touched by the person who touched me, made me feel wanted and special.

After a few weeks, we talked about it more.... he said he really did want to throw me over a chair and paddle me in the worse way but didn’t. Immediately i knew why.  i needed to have a Daddy/boy weekend and not a Sir/boy weekend.  It allowed me to grow, and allowed me to relax and not be so anxious around Him.  i am so grateful for that weekend, and hope i might be able to enjoy those weekends more (in other words, i am looking forward to spending time with Master C, no matter what he decides to do, not just wanting BDSM)

:-).....see i am not all doom and gloom :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment