Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Power of being One

The Power of being One



One day in November,  Sir Iain and i went to go play at Steamworks.  Had a good time, and then went to the Eagle.  We were waiting for Sir Scott and another boy of his to finish a workshop. 

At the Eagle, i was sitting between Sir’s legs and relaxing.  We were not talking, and just enjoying the moment.  My mind drifted a bit, and when i realized it and came back, i had this immediate shock and instantly lost my breath.  After a few seconds, i came back to normal breathing.  Sir Iain asked me what happened, and i explained to him the shock.  i still did not know why, but was not hurt by it.  

I then had this sudden urge to lick Sir’s Boots. As i was licking his boots, i felt something on my back.  It felt foreign, and unwanted.  i heard Sir say something, and the pressure was off my back.

i was finished, and Sir wanted to leave to see Sir Scott, as we left, the same guy tried to hug me.  i told Sir, and Sir went up to him and shouted , “ Don’t ever touch my property again!!”  ..... serious blush.


So what happened during this 30 min time period? A few different things happened


The shock and loss of breath- After talking to Sir Iain, He said that His mind wondered, and when he realized it, he started getting his mind back to the present.  As soon as he did, our spirits touched and had an instant Spark, hence the sharp breath from me.  It was at that instant Sir and i became one.

When i went to lick Sir’s boots, Sir told me that he was thinking that he wanted His boots licked at that moment. Sir’s and my mind were acting as one.

The chewing out of the other person.  Well as a submissive that statement, meant a lot to me and my self worth shot up.   Also, feeling like i was owned, was a new one for me, and in a way.... my submissiveness  was at it’s highest.

In that 30 min, defined what it meant to me to be a submissive at the time, and is still strong in my mind, and it was one of my happiest moments with my former Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment