Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hedonism

Hedonism


From Wikipedia:

Hedonism is a school of thought which argues
 that pleasure is the only intrinsic good.[1] This
 is often used as a justification for evaluating
actions in terms of how much pleasure and how
 little pain (i.e. suffering) they produce. In very
 simple terms, a hedonist strives to maximize this
 net pleasure (pleasure minus pain).

It wasn’t until recently that i come to understand there is a part of me that is a Hedonist.  It started with some play with my former Sirs.  At the time, it was labeled (for lack of a better description) of me being a pig.  Unfortunately, it really did not accurately describe me in what i was feeling [however, don’t get me wrong.... i am very much a pig]. As time progressed, i experienced muscle worship with my former Sir Iain.  That really started getting my headspace into that of about loosing control and inhabitations with that of adding being feral. 

When i went to visit Master C this past fall, we were doing this scene where i was sitting in the tub with Sir over me.  He posed in a way that the Hedonistic Animal came out, and i pounded my head against the tiled wall many times. Some of those hits were very hard.  Needless to say, i had a headache the next day.

This past Feb, i was in Toronto, and Sir Iain was torturing me with muscle bouncing and flexing.  Not only did this get my juices flowing, but there were also feelings that were deep seated and primal that was coming out...so much so that i almost lost control of myself.  It took all control NOT to throw him around and start licking, kissing, and biting him.  i threw up my hands and had my brain force ‘locks’ on itself so that i would not be disrespectful or hurt the relationships that i have.

For me, Hedonism describes these feelings the best.  i want to actually experience this.  The outcomes probably mean that there be scrapes, bruising, bite marks...but satisfaction and pure pleasure.  Remember, the love scene you see in guy movies are only love taps when i come to true Hedonism.

Who is ready to play??????  **EG**

No comments:

Post a Comment