Monday, April 18, 2011

First Question...


First Question...


Hey everyone!  Well i got my first question...and it is a doozy!

Twinkies
or
Speedo?



Ok, this needs a bit of explaining.  Speedos already have been talked about in an earlier posting which you can go here. .


However, Twinkies need a bit of explaining.


Here is Michigan, there is an HIV educator that also has a food fetish.  I got to meet him at the Detroit Eagle one night, and despite talking on Recon, we didn’t recognize each other.  That night, he was partaking his fetish of feeding people, and fed me some Zingers! WOOOF

When i was collared to Sir I, i had made him a birthday cake, and or some reason i cannot remember, he took a piece of cake, chewed it and then fed it to me.  It was not disgusting, in fact it was quite erotic because we were sharing an instant moment as Sir and boy with Sir I Dominating me threw food. 

After being decollared and some separation, i forgot about these things.

In Feb 2008, there was Leather Education weekend called DARK (Detroit Area Rough and Kinkfest) was both the educator and myself were teaching at.  The educator on Fri night fed me a Twinkie.  WOOOF!  The next day, my former Sirs came with me, and the educator had to leave, but in the moment, gave a box of Twinkies to me as a thank you.  Sir I took one of those Twinkies, took half into his mouth, came up to me, and fed the other half to me and started to kiss!  SNORT!!!!!

So that started the whole Twinkie thing......but doesn’t end there....


There was a weekend in Sudbury where Master C and his Leather Family got together to work on a renovating a house.  As a joke, i tried to find Twinkies at the market in Canada, but they are very hard to find.  Rather, they have snack cakes called Jos Louis.  So i got them.  When we got back, Iain and i reenacted what we did at DARK. Master C got an idea.... he opened up his pants, and stuck a Jos Louise on his cock, and asked me to clean him up, and not to get any on his pants.  Well i failed miserable (but had a great time) because it made a bigger mess then expected :P

[readjusting myself now]


Ok, now to the question at hand...

Speedos or Twinkies?

mmm....




thinking...





Damn it... i am selfish.....

I WANT A TWINKIE INSIDE OF A SPEEDO WITH A GUY IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ok..i better get going, i am hungry now

No comments:

Post a Comment