Monday, April 25, 2011

Nothing Lasts Forever.... Including Smelly Socks!!!!


Nothing Lasts Forever.... Including Smelly Socks!!!!


i’ve been in a funk the last couple of weeks.  Work has been very stressful, which is causing me to stress eat and gain weight again.  Dealing with death of a friend and also a classmate from high school.  Also dealing with a death of a Speedo :-(  .

So a lot has been on my mind, and these thoughts stay in my head for a long time.  One of the things that does help me is Sir’s used socks!

The last couple of times i have seen Sir, he has given me socks that he has worn for several days to work, and the smell acts like poppers to me.  It calms me down and allows me to release some of the ‘bad’ energy that i have bottled up for a short time. 

Smelling Sir's Socks

These last pair, Sir had worn for a week and was really smelly, and you know what?  FUCK THEY SMELL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

i was talking to Sir tonight, and realized the socks started to loose there smell because i was using them a lot (well ok, i also use them to jack off to as well, but that’s another story)

During the talk, Sir reminded me that nothing lasts forever and things do end.  i know this and to some point already know this.  i was thinking of how i wanted to be buried or even cremated.....and where these ashes may be scattered.

There is another part of me that also thinks that when something is done, it is done for good.  Life is a good example of this.  My grandma passed away this past Dec, a friend of mine passed away last year, and an acquaintance i known and admired passed away this past month.... but it goes beyond life. i am also afraid.....and terrified that i will never be collared again. 

Being collared means a lot to me, and he fear of never being collared again is always on my mind.  i know of this one Dom who has only been collared once, and is looking to find a Dom again...but having difficulty finding one.  i feel and fear that will happen to me....that either no one will want me, or Doms will see me as “used” goods.

i know if i am to be a better boy...or possibly a slave, i need to work on myself.  Mind and body are at the top of the lists! 

sigh


Nothing lasts forever, i know that.....but then again, i am looking forward to getting a fresh pair of used socks [and hopefully soon!]!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment