Sunday, April 17, 2011

Need to back up...

Need to back up...


Hey all! hope everyone is doing well. It is late April and they are STILL talking about getting snow over night....ugh!!!


Well i need to catch up a bit, a few weekends ago..... there was an event here in Detroit called Leather United. At this event, Leatherfolk got together and talked and had a good time in a non-bar setting. It was great to see people that i know there, and that for the first time, i talked for the majority of it. (for those of you who do not know me well, i am VERY shy and is difficult to talk to people) my former Sir was down for other reasons, and we went to the event together (and yes i talked MORE then he did :p )

Downstairs was a dungeon that was very well equipped including 3 fully stocked first – aid kits. There was also a leaning bed, where the sub can stand on the ledge and lean in toward the bed, and the Dom can do what he wants. For me this is a great device because it allows me to really let go when being whipped or flogged and not worry about falling down and injuring myself (because even if i am cuffed up, i am a very big person and still can hurt myself)

So all in all i had a great time, and hope i can help out the next time it happens!!!


                                                                      Iain and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment